Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FOTD | 06.26.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by to share with you the makeup I wore to work yesterday. Kinda late because I was super tired when I got home last night and I just knocked out. I love bold and bright lips and I honestly can’t get enough of them and MAC Fusion Pink is one of my top favorites to wear. And I’m currently loving my new Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, more  than happy that I picked this one up and it’s my new best friend!!

DSC_0609

DSC_0610

Face:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Medium Brown
Smashbox HD Foundation in Dark 1
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark – under eye & blemishes
Smashbox Halo To Go in Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer – contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush

Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
Urban Decay Tease – transition
Urban Decay Verve – lid
Urban Decay Pistol – crease & lower lash line
Urban Decay Blackout – outer v & lower lash line
Urban Decay Foxy – highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
MAC Fusion Pink Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment