Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FOTD | 09.05.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the look I created today. I wanted to film a new tutorial for my youtube channel. And seeing that it’s the first week of school I created a back to school makeup look. This look probably isn’t for everyone but this is what I would wear and I thought I should share it. The video should be up over the next few days. Depends on how many times I have to try and upload it though. So keep an eye out for that tutorial.
 
DSC_0747
 
DSC_0748
 
Face:
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark – under eye area
MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Deep Dark
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
MAC Tete-A-Tint Shadow – lid
MAC Brown Script Shadow – crease
MAC Typographic Shadow – outer v
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow – highlight
MAC Midnight Blues Fluidline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment